We hope this letter finds you in good health. Infection control has always been our top priority. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have added some safety controls to our normal procedures and want you to know what to expect.
All patients/parents must complete a Supplemental Consent to Treat Form before being seen. We will be mailing you these forms, and they will also be available as virtual documents that can be submitted through the website.
A minor patient without a Consent Form and no parent/guardian to complete it at the office will have their appointment rescheduled.
Before You Arrive
- Brush your teeth at home. Our toothbrush station is closed to reduce the transfer of germs.
- Wear a mask, bandana or scarf to your appointment.
At The Office
- Call us from the car at 715-355-7800 (Wausau) or 715-389-2848 (Marshfield) when you have arrived. If we are ready for you, the scheduler will ask the patient to come in or will call back when we are ready.
- The patient will be given a health form to complete at the appointment. If the patient is a minor, they will take the form to their parent in the car for completion and return it to the scheduler. Remember to bring the consent form with you. Appointments will be managed for social distancing between patients.
- We will check your temperature with a forehead scanner. If your temp. is over 100 degrees or you feel poorly, we will reschedule. You will wash your hands.
- Only patients can be in the office except in very limited circumstances. We ask that parents remain in their cars to minimize people inside. Should a parent come into the office they will be asked to return to the car or they will be subject to the full check-in protocol, including wearing a mask and will be directed to the few chairs in the waiting area.
- The scheduler will call the parent in the car to make the next appointment. Any information about treatment can be shared at this time. An appointment sheet will be given to the patient.
Patients arriving at the office without an appointment will likely not be able to be accommodated at that time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please call us to schedule your appointment. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back!
Greg Lamansky, DDS and staff